Who wants to live in a penthouse with unbelievaeeeeeble views? With all of the best facilities at your doorstep commute will be a breeze being just 4km from the CBD and easy access to transport. With the transformation of Burswood Peninsula enjoy the lifestyle of premium restaurants, Optus Stadium, Ascot race course, and night life all whilst being able to have a punt at the revamped Crown Metropol.
Wake up every morning from the elegant master bedroom, enjoy soaking in the tub whilst overlooking the stunning 270 degree views over the city and Swan River or simply entertain your guests on the 54sqm balcony.
Other features include;
- 4 Extra Large Bedrooms all with their own bathroom and main with large walk-in robes.
- 4 bathrooms (2 as ensuites)
- Separate private study, can be left open with views of the City and Hills complete with its own balcony or closed off when required.
- 2 side by side car bays
- Two level apartment
- Alarm system
- Visual intercom
- Entrance hall
- Spacious kitchen featuring stone bench tops and a butler’s pantry and sliding door to close off the noise while the help clean up after the dinner party.
- Built-in Liebherr fridge/freezer and Vintec wine fridge.
- Gaggenaeu oven, microwave and coffee machine included.
- Brand new washing machine and dryer included
- Floor to ceiling windows
- 2 large living areas which can be combined.
- Open Plan Dining area
- Laundry with Glass sliding door.
- Full size Wet Bar
- Facility for Full Size TV/Movie area
- Outdoor Entertaining area (54sq m balcony)
- Outdoor dining
The Penthouse has exclusive access to the tower's heated swimming pool, sun lounge and barbecue facilities.
* World Class 6 Star Hotel/Casino
* New Perth Stadium and Sports Precinct
* Swan River Pedestrian Bridge connecting East Perth & Burswood
* Efficient Public Transport
* Access to Perth's Freeway System
Please note, in order to enjoy this premium lifestyle a security bond of $15,000 is required.
Photos are for display purposes only.
To Book your Private Appointment today, contact David Grace on 6557 5000 or 0434 943 580.