- FULLY EQUIPPED - FURNITURE & CONTENTS INC. IN SALE
- ZONED RESIDENTIAL, LIVE IN OR RENT OUT
- NORTH FACING, GREAT NATURAL LIGHT - 8TH FLOOR CITY VIEWS
- BUILT IN FURNITURE THROUGHOUT INC. STUDY NOOK
With Australian buying culture shifting away from the quarter acre block dream to convenient city living, 802/305 Murray Street is your chance to stay ahead of the curve in a property designed for maximum efficiency, style and comfort.
Walking distance to both bus and train stations, countless social options, and being sold fully furnished and equipped, this one bedroom apartment has everything you need to continue your urban socialite or hard working professional lifestyle. With an extraordinary amount of development occurring in the CBD at the moment, including a $75 Million upgrade of Raine Square across the road, whether you’re looking to stay at the centre of the action or a savvy investor wanting to get in before interest in the CBD explodes, this property is ideal for you.
Your super sleek matte black kitchen boasts everything the aspiring masterchef could want, including great amounts of storage, a large fridge recess and modern stainless steel appliances. This overlooks a light and bright open plan living and dining area, an incredibly comfortable space whether you’re hosting a small group of friends or chilling alone on a weeknight. Your relaxed living area feeds onto a North-facing Romeo and Juliet style balcony via double glazed sliding doors, overlooking the city, perfect for letting the breeze in and watching the world go by.
After a long night on the town come home to your restful bedroom, tucked away for privacy. Built-in furniture like extensive wardrobes, drawers and even a study nook means everything is already in place, making this property easy to lease if you’re chasing a solid investment.
A contemporary, low-maintenance bathroom is exactly what one needs to wash away the weekend’s sins, with ample storage, shelf and bench space, a cool angled shower screen and even a bath to relax in. A separate laundry sits hidden away behind some doors near the entrance, with both a washer, dryer and a deep sink. Gone are the days of having your undies disappear in a common laundry.
This cosy one bedroom pocket rocket just screams convenience. Fully equipped and furnished, it’s ready to be moved into with just the shirt on your back. Perfect for young professionals working in the CBD or a lucrative investment, with a low-maintenance design. Be sure to pencil in a viewing, because 802/305 Murray Street is priced to sell and is sure to be snapped up by the first savvy buyer.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Being sold fully furnished and equipped. Move straight in.
- High-rise built in 2003. Unit located on 8th floor.
- One bedroom, one bathroom. 48sqm of living space.
- Open plan living and dining space. Great natural light.
- Modern matte black kitchen with ample storage and stainless steel appliances.
- North-facing balcony, accessible via double glazed sliding doors.
- Comfortable bedroom with built-in robes/drawers and a study nook.
- Low-maintenance bathroom with shower, bath, a large mirror, and ample storage.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Visitor intercom and 24 hour Mantra Hotel concierge service.
Perfectly positioned among the bars, restaurants and social options of the CBD.
Across the street to Raine Square with Coles, food court, cinema, Northbridge link and 40 other retail stores.
500m to Woolworths.
500m to Northbridge.
600m to Elizabeth Quay Bus Station.
250m to Perth Train Station.
750m to Royal Perth Hospital.
650m to Perth Arena.
All distances are approximate.
For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Brad 0429 636 536.