The current owners are sad to say goodbye to this warm and inviting apartment. Customised additions have meant that every square inch of the two-year-old apartment is put to good use with ample storage and innovative design.
High on the hill of Lord Street, this immaculately presented Norwood apartment reveals a highly functional layout with quality finishes and plenty of natural light. The clever open plan interior features combined living-dining areas, you will love the well-designed large kitchen which includes a custom-built island bench and plenty of additional cupboard space.
Adjustable shading panels on your large and private balcony, combined with quality window treatments ensure your apartment always has the perfect amount of light. Being situated high on level 3, you can sit back and capture the sunset, and soak in stunning views over Highgate and Perth City.
Well-positioned on Lord Street, your new apartment is close to nib Stadium, 400 metres from East Perth station, and a short stroll to Beaufort Street dining and nightlife. Just 200 metres from the free Perth Transit Zone, as well as boasting easy access to the Perth CBD, freeways & Guildford Road, everywhere is within cooee of your new apartment.
• 48sqm internal, 13sqm balcony, 5sqm store
• Allocated car bay in secure car park
• Boutique complex of only 59 apartments
• Up high on level 3
• Spacious balcony with west facing orientation, perfect for sunsets all year round
• High quality fixtures & fittings
• Chef’s dream kitchen with custom built storage cupboards, stone benchtops and European appliances
• Large master bedroom with built in walk-through robe with ample storage and hanging space
• 4sqm secured storeroom adjacent to car bay
• Visitor parking in complex
• Resort style facilities including: large solar-heated lap pool, fully equipped gym, spa, sauna and pool/activity room
• Quality window treatments including block out and sheer blinds to let in as little or as much light to suit the mood or the occasion
• Audio-intercom access & fully secure complex
Strata $760/qtr, Council $1,345.20/year, Water $1043.55/year