- OWER HAS INSTRUCTED. MUST SELL!!!
- STYLISHLY DESIGNED
- SOUTH FACING
- VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL
SET DATE SALE - all offers presented on MONDAY 2ND of OCTOBER at 5:00pm. The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the SET DATE without notice.
Surrounded by these spectacular townhouses you’ll feel as if this apartment is in the heart of uptown New York – it really is something special.
101/122 Brown street East Perth is situated in the quiet location of East Perth, this immaculate 2 bedrooms, 1-bathroom apartment is a gem to suit all buyers. A short stroll to all amenities, Swan river, parks and entertainment areas.
Impeccably maintained inside and out. This south facing, spacious 2-bedroom apartment is situated on the 1st floor with intercom access, air-conditioning, high ceilings, light filled bedroom, large separate bathroom and toilet with open plan living, lounge and balcony.
Free transit zone to and from the city. 24-hour Gym, Whiskey distillery and Claisebrook train station (100m -next street) easy connections to Royal Perth Hospital, Perth City, and Crown Casino and the new Perth Stadium within walking (and cycling) distance. If the easy lifestyle is what you are looking for? Then, East Perth is the destination. Don’t miss out this opportunity to purchase this spacious apartment.
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Upgraded appliances
- Washing machine and dryer included
- Fridge, dishwashing machine and Ariston oven and gas cooktop included
- Beautiful reconstituted stone benchtops
- Stainless steel appliances and polished chrome fittings
- Communal rooftop terrace overlooking Mt Lawley (to enjoy breakfasts, sundowners and dinners)
- Spacious bedroom with large mirrored robes
- Large bathroom
- High ceilings
- Secure undercover car bay
- Free transit zone, free CAT bus
- Close to amenities
- A short stroll to the Swan River, Claisebrook Cove, parks, restaurants and bars
- Total strata area 84sqm
- Internal area: 60sqm +7sqm balcony
- 13sqm undercover car bay + 4sqm storage
Strata Levy ~ $539.80 pqtr - Council Rates: ~ $1631.50 pa - Water Rates: ~ $1,313.85 pa
Talk to David Nguyen on 0405-382-707 - Email: Dnguyen@realmark.com.au